Not sure where to start?
Well, lets see if we can help you with that.
See my guide below and any questions feel free to email me.
We’re Engaged! Lets get married in 2 years!
- Announce your engagement. Tell your friends, place ads.
- How much do we have to spend on a wedding?
- What type of wedding do we want, formal, casual, all the bells and whistles?
- When do we want to get married?
- Who do we want in the wedding party?
- Choose an officiant.
- Choose and book vendors.
Arggh!@ we only have a year left!
- Choose dresses/tuxes and accessories
- Order invitations and stationery.
- Arrange the rehearsal and dinner
- Check out hotels and make arrangements for visitors.
6 months? Help!
- Address and affix postage to all invitations, set aside.
- make all last minute arrangements at the venues
- Buy/make gifts for the wedding party
- Finalize all grooming appointments.
- Arrange social activities stag nights etc
it’s in 2 months and I am panicking!
- Send invitations
- Final fittings
- Pay all final deposits
- Get a name change/address change kit ready
- Make sure all wedding party have what they need
2 Weeks to go!
- Confirm all venue/officiant/attendees
- Double check seating plans
- Talk to photographer about special requests
- prepare wedding announcements
TODAY IS THE DAY!
- Stay hydrated
- Relax, breathe, remain calm
- Hand over all checklists and details to someone else to oversee
- Make sure someone keeps their cell phone on as a contact for emergencies
- Be radiant, smile, get married!